Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sushi

On Saturday, Dustin and I took the kids to Mimi and Papa's to stay the night. We had to talk at a Pre-Cana (engagement encounter) at a church on Sunday, so we had a "date night" on Saturday. We went with our friends Kate and Micah to the new sushi place in Edwardsville called Wasabi. We are glad we went with people who know how to eat it! They were very helpful with their suggestions. We went all in and ate actual raw fish! I liked the tuna the best, followed by the yellowtail and then the shrimp. I also had hot Saki. I've decided that's an acquired taste. Kate and Micah had a huge boat/plate of sushi, while Dustin and I opted for the beginner's combo plate. We had a lot of fun! Then we went to the Bier Bunker to have some drinks. I told Kate I'd blog this, so I hope she reads it!



At the Bier Bunker drinking coffee.


I'm not sure what we're laughing at...probably Dustin.

Always in shades of black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasabi was fun! We definitely need to go back sometime. But next time we do dinner we can go somewhere with cooked food.

Also, I bookmarked you in my favorites so now I can commence stalking!