Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Our First Princess Tea

Kendall and I were able to go to a Princess Tea at a church in Edwardsville. Kendall is a fan of the princesses, so we thought we'd give it a try. Jaycie and Olivia went along with us so we didn't have to go alone! We bought the girls' princess dresses at a decent price since the invitation said you could dress up in a costume. They were so cute (but they left a glitter trail wherever they went)! The girls had fun and the princesses were really nice. I think I'd like to take Kendall to a real princess tea at Disney someday. A mom can dream, right?

Kendall and I with Belle (our favorite princess).
Coloring and enjoying the yummy fruit snacks (no really, they were yummy!)

Cinderella posed with us. Kendall isn't so sure this is the real deal.


Our tea time friends Jaycie and Olivia.



Kendall and me with all the princesses (some were obviously better dressed than others)

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

SO much fun! Hope to do it again!!