Smiling for the camera when we got home from Pajama Day.
I'll leave you with a few "Braden-isms" from the past couple of weeks. He's been really into the new president, as you'll see from his comments.
At Grandma Riechmann's:
Braden picks up the phone on the counter while Barb is talking on the cordless.
Dustin: "Put that down!"
Braden: "I want to talk to somebody!"
Dustin: "You don't even know who Grandma is talking to."
Braden: "Yes I do."
Dustin: "Oh really?"
Braden: "Yes, she's talking to Barack Obama!"
(She was not talking to President Obama, but to her brother in Minnesota)
In the car on the way home from school:
Braden had been arguing with a friend at school about a favorite toy airplane. I was trying to remind him why it is important to share.
Momma: "Braden, you should share with your friends."
Braden: "But I wanted to play with it."
Momma: "You don't always get what you want."
Braden: "I wanted to play with it."
Momma: "God would want you to be nice and share with your friends."
Braden: "And so would our new president?"
Momma: "Ummm. Yes, I'm sure he does."





1 comment:
That cracked me up! He is so darn cute!
Post a Comment