Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Goodbye Hair!

I've always had a history of growing my hair out and cutting it off again.  I usually had long hair as a child, but as I got older, I would cut it off or grow it longer depending on the "fads" of the time!  Just ask Dustin, he's seen me through most of my hair styles.  I'm sure he'll tell you my worst was the infamous shag of '96.  Lately, I've been sporting a shorter style and attempting to grow it out, but have decided it was time for a new (slightly drastic) look!  I found an internet picture of they style I wanted.  I asked Dustin what he'd think of me in short hair.  He was cautious in his answer since he didn't know if I was serious.  He said he was fine with it either way.  So, I decided it was time for a change!!  About three weeks ago (hard to believe it's been that long!) I chopped it all off at my haircut night with Jaycie and Sarah...I think they were as excited to see my new 'do as I was!  I am glad to say I am thrilled with the results...even if Braden told me I looked like a boy and Kendall told me I was an "old lady."  Thanks again to Jaycie for taking these pictures!




2 comments:

Tori said...

Wow!!! What do kids know?

Jaycie and Randy said...

I think you are a short hair gal now!!! I will remind you the next time you grow out your hair ;)