Okay, it's just our garage, but the kids like to pretend it's some grand roller rink! They will often beg for us to move the cars out so they can roller skate or ride bikes in there. On this particular evening, the kids were rollerskating while jamming out to some music on the kitchen radio. I would yell out dance moves and they'd do it (ex: robot, zombie, hamster, etc.) and they played "Dead Bug" for a while, which just means they fall to the ground when I yelled "Dead Bug" but continued skating if I yelled something like "pineapple" or "donut." Good to know that they like this if the weather is yucky or cold!
Will I ever catch up?!?
11 years ago





1 comment:
We do the same thing! Well not the skates part, just the bikes. Snow days and rainy days can get pretty long.
Post a Comment