Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Ethan Visits

A few weeks ago, I babysat for Ethan.  I wasn't sure how the kids would do with him, but it all worked out!  At first, Avery was a little jealous of the baby bottle-sitting on my lap-feeding situation with Ethan, but by the end of the day she was much better!  Ethan was great and let me kiss his chubby cheeks as much as I wanted (which was a lot).  It made me realize how much my "baby" isn't really a "baby" anymore :( 

The kids loved his visit and Braden couldn't wait until he got home from school to see Ethan before Aunt Lissa came to get him.  Can't wait to visit with him again soon!

Kendall hanging with Baby Ethan after their naps.

I think he's done a photo shoot before!

CHEEKS!!  He looks a lot like his daddy (whose cheeks I also squeezed when he was a baby).

Baby Ethan and Giant Baby Avery

No comments: