Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Princess Tea @ the Glen Carbon Library

I read about an upcoming Princess Tea being held at our library.  We immediately signed up, of course.  It was great that Jaycie, Olivia, Sarah, and Alayna could join us!  The tea started with a little skit, which I missed most of because Kendall was in hysterics over a boy in a dragon suit.  She is a DRAMA QUEEN!  We then made some princess crafts and had some cookies and punch.  It was fun, but I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting.  All of the girls enjoyed themselves, and I was happy to spend time with my little beauty!

Watching before Kendall's "freak out"

Being crafty.

Making me a Mother's Day Card :)

In the carriage :)

Posing with Snow White and Belle


Enjoying the beautiful weather

Was a good thought, but pretty sunny and windy!

No comments: