I had some fun taking pictures of my babies this weekend. I could use a better camera, but I have always loved grabbing my camera from my purse and getting some candid shots. This day happened to be conducive to picture-taking!
I've recently "retired" from teaching and am venturing into the busy but fantastic world of a "stay at home mom" who doesn't really stay home much! Dustin is a civil engineer with an emphasis on transportation. We have been married for 10 years and have three beautiful children. Braden Hunter is 7, Kendall Grace is 5, and Avery Josephine is 1. They are all growing up faster than their mommy and daddy want them to! We are so blessed!
1 comment:
CUTE!!! Love that you grabbed the camera!!! I have tons of pics of your kids for you... I will burn them to a disk soon!
Post a Comment