Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Avery at 10 months...

Hard to believe it, but Avery has reached many milestones in this last month!  I love that she is so busy, but boy does she make this Momma tired!!  Here are some of her accomplishements:

*WALKS and/or RUNS everywhere!

*eats anything she can get her hands on. Her favorite "non foods" are books and toilet paper...hmmm...should I be worried??

*Just got done with antibiotics for her 5th ear infection

*takes juice from a sippy cup

*sleeps all night and usually takes two 1-hour naps each day

*enjoys watching Baby Einstein movies while Mommy showers in the morning

*Has 6 teeth: 2 on top and 4 on the bottom

*Still says Mama, Dada, and baba

*Loves her "blankie" almost as much as Kendall loves hers!


1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

What a BIG girl!! She is getting to brave! How can you slow that one down?? I love that she is a blankie baby too!!