I often lament that my children do not look like me. Most people agree that my children strongly resemble my adorable husband. While this may be true, Jaycie often tells me that she thinks Braden looks like me. I usually laugh it off and remind myself that she's just trying to be nice. However, one evening we were having a BBQ at the Rodgers' house and I finally saw the resemblance! Braden and Jackson had taken a "tubby" and were in hooded towels. Lo and behold, Braden looked like me! I had Jaycie copy the picture for me so that I could have proof that after nearly 30 months of pregnancy and 25 combined hours of labor one of my children had a little "Momma" in him. I am being a tad overly dramatic here. I do actually believe that my kids have some of my features, but that the dominant "Riechmann" gene continues to win out. I'm still working on Avery...she has the most potential to look like me!
1 comment:
You know that I think the all have a bit of YOU!!! And if I take enough pictures I'll capture it on eachone!!
Post a Comment