Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday at the Park

Last Sunday was so beautiful, we had to go out and enjoy it. I made some soup that day and we headed out to Glen Carbon Park (next to the library) while the soup simmered at the house. We enjoy this park because it has lots of climbing stuff as well as tennis courts (one of Braden's new sport endeavors). The girls and I used the swings...ok, Kendall did while Avery and I watched. Then we all met up on the equipment and played until the sun started to go down. It was a great way to end the weekend!

Dustin's just a big kid!
Big boy!

Should she be climbing this...isn't she only a baby? Guess not!

So cute. Yes, I did threaten them to get this picture taken!

Sass-a-frass

No comments: