Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy (Surprise) Birthday, Jaycie!

Jaycie turned the big 3-0 last weekend, but Randy had planned a surprise party in her honor on Good Friday. It was hard to keep this secret, but luckily it isn't unusual for Randy and Dustin to make plans without telling Jaycie and I, so I was able to play dumb to help pull off the surprise...or at least put it off as long as possible! We rode with the Rodgers to Aviston, IL to Hidden Lake Winery. Our good friend Mike was playing in his Big Bang style show. Before we got there Jaycie realized where we were going, but it wasn't until Randy pulled out a fancy Twilight cake that Jaycie realized that it wasn't a simple double date. Lots of Jaycie's sorority sisters and co-workers showed up to help her celebrate. Even though she is as pregnant as I am, she managed to have a good time!


Dustin tried the apple. It wasn't nearly as tasty as it looked!






No comments: