Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Princess Kendall Grace!

It is hard to believe that Kendall is turning 3. I feel like we just brought her home yesterday. I love the sassy, sweet, girly-girl that she has grown into. The things she says make me laugh out loud. I love the way she sings nonsense to herself, the way she dances around our living room, how she insists on wearing dresses and sparkly shoes, and how she loves to crawl up on my lap. I never imagined we'd have such a "princess," but I wouldn't change her for the world. She makes me smile (most of the time), but she has a little stubborn streak in her too (no princess is a meek pushover!). God has blessed us with the perfect little girl for us and we thank Him each day for the gift that she is. Without her, the world would be much more dull (thanks in part to her constant sparkly footwear!).


Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE princess!












No comments: