Dustin has decided to create his own website/blog called Engaged Marriage. This isn't a personal blog about our family, though. He is focusing on giving information and advice about marriage, especially younger couples from the time they start marriage preparation through the first five years or so when they encounter a lot of new challenges. He plans to write about a variety of topics like finances, careers, sex, family planning, communication, individual fulfillment, spirituality and some of the other things that create problems and joy in the early years of marriage.
As some of you know, Dustin and I present (at least) twice every year in the Pre-Cana marriage preparation class for the Catholic Church. We usually give a talk about Sexuality, Family Planning and Children and we always feel really fulfilled and inspired afterward. I guess Dustin saw this as an area where he could have a writing outlet and meet the needs of helping young couples have a great marriage.
If you know Dustin, you know there will be more to come. After he gets a lot of content on the site and establishes an audience, he hopes to write some ebooks and eventually a real book or two. He is a good writer, so I think this will be a good fit if he can find time!
Check out www.engagedmarriage.com and leave a comment to let him know what you think about what he has gotten done so far in his first week or so.
Will I ever catch up?!?
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment