It is impossible that my baby is turning two! Time goes by SO fast! Like Braden, Kendall was supposed to be induced. She had her own schedule for arrival. My dear friends at school had arranged a small shower for me (I love those girls) where I got some much needed diapers and neutral baby related items. We didn't find out the sex of the baby the second time around either. Jaycie bought me girl things anyway because she wanted to influence the outcome (though I'm pretty sure that was already decided!). I went home, visited with Dustin's aunts, had a huge dinner, and proceeded to go into labor. I wasn't sure if it was the real thing, but the contractions were 8 minutes apart from the beginning. By 10:00 we were at the hospital and by 3:30 she was here. I remember crying when they told me it was a girl. I was convinced it was going to be another boy since I carried both of them in my throat with huge amounts of indigestion and heartburn.
My little Kendall Grace had arrived much more easily than her older brother. She was an easy baby from the beginning. God could not have blessed me with a more patient, sensitive, and loving second child. She is so different from her brother, neither one is better, just different. They are like opposite personalities, but they get along pretty well. Kendall loves shoes, Elmo & Sesame Street, princesses, cleaning, coloring, and eating. I can't imagine my life without her. I'm sad that she is growing so fast, but I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.
So, Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby girl!
Will I ever catch up?!?
11 years ago





3 comments:
TWO YEARS.... Time does fly!! Can't believe it, I do take full credit for her being a girl. I know it was the pink hooded towel that change everything!! Looks like it time for #3!! I wll do my best to influence the out come of gender in my favor there as well...
I can't believe it either!!! Happy Birthday Kendall!
So I forgot to jump on the comment that Jaycie said also, I vote for baby #3. I get a say right?
Post a Comment