Our family had a relaxing (but short) spring break and Easter weekend. We colored Easter eggs on Friday and got all of our stuff ready for the Easter Bunny on Saturday night. When Braden woke up on Sunday morning (around 5 am) he told me: The bunny actually came! I told him that was great and to get in our bed because it wasn't time to wake up yet. I was able to get a few pictures of the kids on Sunday morning, but the rest of the day was a blur...and I forgot to take a single picture for the rest of the day. In my defense, I was trying to keep candy out of my chocoholic son's hands for the better part of the day. I think the only "real" food he ate all day was a butter sandwich (butter bread). The kids had a great time visiting friends and family all day. We finally got home around 9:15 last night and we were EXHAUSTED! But, we were able to roll out of bed this morning and start our new week. Only 8 weeks left of school (yay!!!) Here are some pics of our Easter festivities.
Daddy and Braden "dying" to color eggs (get it?)
It's a good thing we had a tablecloth. This got a little messy.

Braden loved his yellow egg. Actually, he loved all of the eggs and got upset when I ate one as a snack. Sooorrrrryyy!

Braden looking so big on his bike from the Easter Bunny.

Kendall was saying cheese but she had a mouth full of marshmallows.

My only good picture of the two of them on Easter Sunday. They still look pretty cute :)
I am still doing well at Weight Watchers. I have lost a total of 19.6 pounds. I don't want to round up because I haven't gotten my 4th 5lb start yet. When I do THEN I'll call it 20 pounds. Keep thinking skinny for me and hopefully the next time I weigh in I'll get my next star!!! We'll see how good I was at resisting all that yummy Easter candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment