Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Fun

Kendall turned 2 yesterday. We had a little bash at our house. I was going for low-key and simple because we had the party on a Sunday. I wanted to have it on Saturday, but Braden had T-ball practice. Yes, T-ball. I'm getting a taste of what I'm sure my future will hold plenty of. That's why I'm secretly wanting a mini-van so I can fulfill my role of "suburbian mom." Anyway, I digress. We had a great time on Sunday with most of our family and friends in attendance. Kendall (and Braden by default) got lots of great toys. She also received some much needed clothing. I had cleaned out her closet hoping to keep some of the clothes from last summer, but she is too tall for many of them. The kids enjoyed opening the presents. I, in true forgetful fashion, forgot to hand out goody-bags!!! Those will be passed out soon since I don't need 12 of the same Sesame Street books. Here are some pics of T-ball practice and her party...

Look at that stance. I hope RIECHMANN can fit on a jersey!


He's super fast and loves to run the bases.

2-year-old Kendall Grace

Awww... a picture with both of them smiling!

Presents!!!

Yummy cake that Kendall can't eat just yet.

Smiling big while everyone sings "Happy Birthday"

Eating her first cupcake (a special recipe by Momma sans milk)

Some of the party crowd in the Bier Bunker
Getting pushed on her Princess bike while wearing her sparkly shoes. I had to hide the shoes so she wouldn't want to ruin them at daycare today!

2 comments:

Tori said...

So cute!!! She is adorable and you look awesome!!

Kate said...

She was so cute with those shoes! Squealing "SHOES!!" when she saw them and then walking just right so that she could see her feet in front of her. So adorable!!