Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just a Thursday

It's just a Thursday. I'm REALLY looking forward to these ISAT tests being over tomorrow!!! I weighed in at Weight Watchers this week...so far I have lost a total of 9.8 lbs. I'm almost halfway to my goal!


I'll leave you with a Braden-ism:

Dustin picked the kids up from school today. Braden found his long lost pumpkin ring from Halloween (how we made it through Christmas and Valentine's Day without it I'll never know).

Braden: Thank you for my pumpkin ring.
Dustin: (mistakenly responds) You're welcome!
Braden: (in a disgusted voice) Daddy, your not Jesus!
Dustin: Oops. Sorry.

Each night we've been asking Braden if he wants to thank God for anything. He usually thanks him for toys or friends (I'm going for something a little deeper, but I guess I'll have to wait until he's older). I guess his thankfulness has finally carried over into his daytime routine :)

3 comments:

Tori said...

9.8? You go girl! Congrats!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Wow!! You rock!! I am feeling inspired by you, that and I don't want you to make me look bad on the beach:)

Anonymous said...

You are like really, really hot!