A few weeks ago when I was working on my IEPs for school, Dustin took the kids to his mom and dad's house. Braden took his little yellow alien with him. When I say little, I mean it is about the size of a fruit snack. While he was playing, the alien went missing. They searched high and low, but it was nowhere to be found. Grandma Barb felt bad, so she spent most of the night after the kids left looking for it. She actually found it at the bottom of a toy box...imagine that! So, she mailed it to Braden. He was excited to get mail and had no idea what was in the envelope. I took some play-by-play pictures of him opening the mail.
Unfortunately, the next weekend he lost his beloved alien at Walgreens. If anyone sees it the next time they are there, please mail it back to us!
Kendall has decided she likes to "read" aloud. Since everyone else at the house cannot understand her, she has decided the best audience is her dolls and Holly. I took a picture because it was so adorable. Holly looks really enthused.
I weighed in again tonight at Weight Watchers. I have now lost a total of 15.2 lbs. Hopefully this keeps going for a few more weeks. I know it's going to be a little harder when the Easter season rolls around along with a ton of birthdays and other family/food related events. Keep thinking skinny thoughts for me!!!





1 comment:
Congratulations on the Weight Watchers! That is awesome!
Post a Comment