Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chalk it Up!

When we got home on Friday, it was still pretty nice out. We had some cheese pizza (Kendall had chicken nuggets) and went out to draw on the driveway. I have to make sure we do this late enough in the day so we can get directly in the bath afterwards. The chalk makes a mess and they inevitably sit on it, so it's all over them. I took a before and after picture of the driveway. Our neighbor, Sophie, came over to join in the fun. After a while, it got too cold. We went in, the kids got cleaned up, and then off to bed for them. Dustin and I stayed up and watched Twilight. I'd seen it, but he hadn't. All in all a great Family Friday!


Before the chalk


Kendall found her name

Braden still has a bit of trouble with "cheese"


Kendall, Sophie, and Braden

Making one last run for it

No comments: