Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

We had so much to do this weekend! On Saturday, we spent the morning lounging around and doing housework. After nap time, Mimi and Papa came over to visit. Mimi, Kendall, and I went to the mall to do some important shopping, while Daddy, Papa, and Braden hooked up the Wii. Braden is apparently good at the games. I wouldn't know because I never get to play the silly thing. Mimi and Papa stayed around for baths and then hit the road back to Brighton. Here are some pics of the kids with the g-parents!









On Sunday we went to Jerseyville to visit Great Grandma Ruth and then on to Carrollton to visit Grandma and Grandpa Riechmann. Grandpa just had triple-bypass surgery and finally got to come home after nearly a month in the hospital. Braden was glad that his "broken heart" was almost fixed. While we were there Braden and Kendall enjoyed all of the noisy toys Grandma keeps at her house (thank goodness!). Here is some hilarious video of them dancing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I was filming. Keep a close eye on Braden and his sword. He takes a few good swipes at Grandpa's walker. I think Grandpa would like to hit it a few times, too!
Ok. Keep checking back because the video wouldn't load. I'll keep trying! Here's a pic of Kendall from Grandma's house.



And finally, I went to work this morning and received an early birthday gift from Jaycie. She couldn't wait to give it to me (and I was all too ready to get my new purse). She traveled up to Belvedere, IL to get the purse from her mom's shop. She did a FANTASTIC job picking out the perfect purse for me! Thanks Jaycie! I'm so proud I took a picture...




I'll write again soon!

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Love the new backround!! I would love help!! Maybe we can find a free minute next week!

Nicholas and Melissa said...

Loving the purse and wallet. Loving the blog equally!