Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

St. Mary's Preschool

This year, we decided to try our church's preschool for Kendall. I like the idea of a morning preschool, so this was a great opportunity to switch to St. Mary's. Right now, she goes half days on MWF, but we'll see what happens as the year goes on. She may want to spend more time at school, but this Momma likes having her home while she can!

Kendall holding the bag we made for her school.  I was pretty proud of my iron-on skillz :)

I can hardly handle this sassiness!

She was so ready to go!

This is outside her class on the first day of class (as opposed to the preview day she attended on Friday).  She looks a lot happier here than she did when I picked her up.  She was super frowny since she had to go home...I took that as a good thing!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Bring on the sas sister!