Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello Zoo (again)!

We had fantastic weather the week before the kids had to go back to school, so we headed out to the zoo (along with almost everyone in the STL area!). We visited the sharks and stingrays first since we weren't able to do it the last time we went. We toured the rest of the zoo and were home by late afternoon. Hopefully the next visit will be with Daddy since he hasn't gone recently!

Braden, Jackson, and Olivia.  Hmm...where's Kendall?

Oh, here's Kendall putting on a brave face after crying for 20 minutes while we stood in line.

Some stingrays.

Kendall "smiling" as best she can since Jaycie is keeping her safe from those super-dangerous sharks!

Braden in the penguin house.

Who knows who they are looking at!  Hmm...where's Kendall?

Oh, here she is...hiding in the stroller in case a scary penguin wants to splash her!

On the carousel!

Grr...

My baby :)

Everyone loves a giant metal bug...even Kendall!

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I am an excellent shark protector if I do say so myself! It was a beautiful day to be at the zoo!! We are hoping for a fall zoo trip with our daddy, he just can't take the heat...Gotta keep him out of the kitchen ;)

Tori said...

I have to laugh! Reagan FREAKED out when I tried to get her to touch them. Stay tuned, I may actually blog it...