Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Snow???

On March 26th, I headed out to the Catholic Women's Breakfast at St. Mary's in Alton. I was joined by Jaycie and Sarah. We had a great time and I felt very uplifted when I left! It turned colder on our way home and by the time the kids took their nap, we had a dusting of snow on the ground. By around 3:00 we were up to 3 inches or more! The kids couldn't wait to go out and play. I made sure they understood the rule about staying out as long as it takes to get ready. They were still game, so I sent them out to play for about a half hour. This is hopefully the last significant snow of the season!!


The first thing they always like to do is wipe the snow off of everything on the deck.

Showing me their smiles!

Cheese!!

Poor Avery just wanted to join them, but she's still a little to young for that!

She gave me a smile anyway!

So cute...and will thank me later that she wasn't in the cold!

No comments: