Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gymnastics at the YMCA

Kendall started Gymnastics on Thursday. She's in a class called Bouncing Tots. There are about fifteen to twenty kids in the class, so they break it up and move around the room in stations. It's an excellent use of time and a great way to keep kids' attention! She really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back. These aren't the best pictures because I had to take pictures through the glass window, but I think you get the gist of it!

Jumping on the spring floor

Waiting her turn through the red tunnel

Who knows??

Getting ready to roll down the ramp

I think she said this was her favorite part

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Liv like the beam too!! Looks like fun!! Picture note, turn off your flash and get closer for less of the reflection in your shot!!