Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pancakes for Dinner!

Daddy had a meeting one night, so we decided to have pancakes for dinner. This was a common dinner when I was a kid if one of our parents couldn't be home. I love breakfast food, and so do my kids. This is an easy way to please everyone!!

Avery chillin' in the exersaucer.  She's getting a lot of hair!

This was Braden's special pancake - Yoda!

The kids were "helping" me.  Kendall can almost always be found in that Rapunzel dress no matter what she's doing!

Kendall's pancake was Mickey Mouse.  I couldn't get the photo to rotate :(

2 comments:

Tammy and Shane said...

This is too cute:) We used to always do this at our house when I was growing up...and, as my dad was a huge Mickey Mouse Collector, we always had MM pancakes:):)

Jaycie and Randy said...

Pottery Barn has Jedi pancake molds if your Yoda ever needs a compaignion or a ship ;)