The hospital where I deliver must be big on getting new moms out the door! I had Avery at 10:31 on Wednesday and we left at around 6:00 pm on Thursday. It was very similar to when I had Kendall. I had no good reason to stay (other than wanting some sleep at night), but really, they were waking me up to feed her and check my vitals throughout the night, so at least at home there was a chance of fewer interruptions. The kids were SUPER excited to take Avery home. They helped us get everything ready to go. I snapped a few pictures of this momentous event!
This picture was meant to show the necklace Dustin gave me. It is not a great shot, but the charm is a mom and dad holding three children. It's exactly what I wanted!

They were SO happy to see Avery again!

My beautiful family

She looks like she's thinking, "Seriously. How many times are you going to take my picture?"

Here we go...!
1 comment:
Not sure how I missed reading this post... I check your blog all of the time. Anyway, glad you are all home, healthy and happy!! And I love your necklace!! It is perfect!
Post a Comment