Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween...again, and again, and again...

Halloween is one day, right? Well around here it lasts FOREVER! Braden had his preschool party on Thursday, on Friday both kids had their daycare party, that night was trick-or-treating in Edwardsville, on Saturday they went up to Dustin's mom's to help pass out more candy, and on Sunday we went to my mom's to trick-or-treat. I was exhausted after that weekend! The kids enjoyed it and I was glad they were able to get so much wear out of their costumes.

Braden is officially addicted to candy. I'm not kidding. He has a meltdown if he can't have as much as he wants...which is like a piece a minute. I actually had to get rid of all the candy so it wasn't on the counter. Much of it went to school, to Dustin's hunting trip, or it's in a secret hiding place(Momma needs a piece of candy every now and then!). If that doesn't work soon, I'm going to have to have a real intervention. We'll call A&E and get that guy to come and do a show on addiction with Braden and we'll all write letters about how we aren't going to support his problem, and then we'll ask him if he'll receive help today. Hopefully we don't have to go that route!


On the 30th we traveled to a neighboring subdivision to visit some friends' houses and then we came back to ours to visit our beloved Miss Crystal, who works at the daycare and preschool. The kids love to see her outside of work. The Rodgers Family went with us, and by 8:30 the trick-or-treating was done, and by 10:30 we were getting ready for bed. It was a long night, but the kids and adults all had lots of fun.


Here are my darling spooks:

Venom and Snow White

Venom and Snake Eyes

Snow White and Abby Cadabby


No one looking. Why am I not surprised?

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Another tradition we look forward too...I think our plan for next year will make it more enjoyable for all!!!