Who knew big kids still liked footie jammies? Well, Kendall has always had a pair or two of them, but I thought (wrongly) that Braden had outgrown that stage of life. He REALLY wanted a pair...actually he wanted 2 pairs...of pajamas with feet on them. I told him since Daddy was out of town I would get both he and Kendall new jammies and Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. He was super excited for last night's festivities. When I picked them up from daycare I had jammies and the movie in the car. We drove to Little Caesar's (my fav) and grabbed a pizza and crazy bread (yum). After dinner we took what I like to call a "fast bath" and then went downstairs (always a treat) to watch the movie. It was a great night and I enjoyed being able to spoil the kids...and snuggling on the couch for a few hours didn't hurt either! Here are the kids in their new jammies:
1 comment:
Who knew the footie pajama's could make children so happy?? Jack and Liv both love thiers, and would wear them every night if they had enough pairs...Even though they make them very hot at night :)
Post a Comment