Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dance Recital Time and Another Lost Tooth

Kendall has been taking dance classes at the YMCA since she was 3. Each spring, they have a dance recital to show off their moves. This year it was held at the renovated Wildey Theater in downtown Edwardsville. Mimi was able to sneak out of work early to come watch Kendall perform. Her group did fantastically! I can't believe how big she is getting. She still loves dance, but I'm not sure how much longer she'll hang in there since she'll be starting Kindergarten in August (tear, tear). For now, here's our beautiful ballerina!


Actually, here's Avery who insists on having her picture taken whenever there is a camera, but who doesn't like to actually stand still long enough for said photo to be taken.

Pretty in purple

She's on her toes, but you can't tell ;)

Braden finally lost another tooth (that makes 3 total).  It's funny to hear him say "slithering snakes," which I make him do often just to hear his lisp!

No comments: