Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aunt Bethany - Super Sitter!

On the last Saturday of August Dustin headed out to the Teal We Find a Cure Golf Benefit.  Unfortunately, on that same day when I was on Mommy Duty, Uncle Nana called to see if I could babysit.  He was in a bind, so I agreed.  I'll tell you what, 5 kids ages 6, 4, 3, 2, and 1 can really wear you out!!  I made sure we did lots of fun activities so that everyone was too busy to bicker.  It worked!  They colored, played play-doh, ate snacks, watched movies, played water table, sidewalk chalk, swings, slides, hula-hoops, jump ropes, and bubbles!  By the time my wonderful hubby came home with Bobby's Custard for me, I was wiped.  But it was a fun day and the cousins all enjoyed playing together :)

Addy Lee

Miss Amelia

Kendall Grace cheesin' it up!

All smiles from Braden!

Avery enjoying some mac-n-cheese!

The whole lunch crew!

No comments: