Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sippy Cup?

At Avery's 6 month well visit, Dr. Bard said she could start experimenting with a sippy cup. Hmm. I don't remember when the others started with theirs, but I don't think it was at 6 months! But, I thought I'd let her try it anyway. We put a little bit of milk in there for her to play around with. Let's just say I don't think she's quite ready yet. Fine by me! I want her to slow down a little bit!

Here is Kendall hovering around Avery.  Any time the cup fell, Kendall would pick it up and give it to Avery.  Not a good habit to get into, but Kendall hates to hear Avery cry!  Nice dance outfit, by the way :)

Is this how this works?

No comments: