I feel like we haven't been home in over a month! I know it's been longer than that since I've made a post about us and the happenings in our house. We have started the school year (obviously) and we are in full school/routine mode. This fall has been super busy with school (which seems to take more of my time each year...I thought it was supposed to get easier), graduate school for me, Dustin's new website, and of course, hunting season. I promise to be better about blogging in the weeks to come...it is my favorite season of the year! We are heading to the pumpkin patch and the Finn Inn tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have good pics to post soon. In the meantime, we are alive and well (with the exception of the normal "daycare colds") and busy enjoying the daily grind. Hope all is well with our family and friends! Here are a couple of pictures to tide you over...
Kendall Grace in her Princess snowboots
Braden rockin' out at Bobby's last month
No comments:
Post a Comment